Features and Services
Benedictine Manor offers a unique balance of gracious, independent living with opportunities for friendly companionship within a caring, Christian environment. Moderate fees place living at the Manor within the reach of many. A single monthly charge includes three meals daily, general maintenance, bi-weekly cleaning, and all utilities except private telephone and internet service.
Scheduled recreational, religious, and social activities are made available by staff. With an hour's drive, residents may reach additional cultural and entertainment activities in either Birmingham or Huntsville.
For your active retirement years, Benedictine Manor offers...
Within the Manor:
- Bright one- and two-room air-conditioned units complete with private bathroom and generous storage space
- Beautiful, impressive foyer - perfect for informal gatherings
- Freshly prepared meals three times daily in a cheerful dining room
- All utilities including cable TV, with the exception of private telephone and internet service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping service
- Convenient access to kitchenette and laundry facilities
- Beautiful, spacious grounds
- Ample parking areas
- Chapel for the use of all residents
- Planned activities available for all who wish to participate
- A dedicated professional staff inspired by the gospel of Christ and the spirit of St. Benedict
Within the Cullman community:
- Convenient location near shops, entertainment, and churches of various denominations
- Close proximity to physicians and medical facilities
- CARTS ( public transportation for seniors) available at a nominal cost
- The charming small-town ambiance of Cullman, a city founded as a colony for German immigrants, and which still honors its German heritage
- Easy access by interstate to Birmingham, Huntsville and other regional attractions and destinations
For information on how to become a Benedictine Manor resident, please contact:
Sister Veronica Ryan, OSB
Sister Thérèse Haydel, OSB
Telephone: (256) 739-2853
US Mail: 200 Janeway Dr.
Cullman, AL 35055